The word ‘Transformation’ is now floating around the Christian scene quite a lot, but many people don’t know where it actually comes from, and what it properly means. Dr. Ed Silvoso is the man responsible for defining this term. There are many things that are covered by this one word, but it all relates to a transformation lifestyle. What is that? Dr Ed Silvoso outlines 10 Steps in the Transformation Journey, the titles of which are as follows:
- Make a Personal Commitment to Transformation
- Develop a Transformation Lifestyle
- Impart to Your Core Leaders
- Pastors: Implement Change in the Local Church
Marketplace Minister: Implement Change in the Marketplace
- Develop an Effective Prayer Strategy
- Implement Transformation in the Market Place
- Raise a Canopy of Prayer by Mobilizing People to Adopt Streets
- Expect the Extraordinary and Testify About It!
- Extend the Vision of Your Church to the Church of the City
- Now Go for Your Nation and for the Nations!
Please click on the link below to read about what all these mean: